GAGB Executive Committee Elections (2019/20)
Posted by: Griff Grof on 1st Nov 2019
2019/2020 GAGB Executive Committee Elections (posted on behalf of the Independent Returning Officer)
All GAGB members are eligible, and encouraged, to participate (nominate or vote), but you must be 18 or over to stand. As long as you are an ‘active’ member (interacted with us at some point in the last three years), you will receive a ballot to your registered email. Inactive members can request one even after that. More details & rules are on the forum and the GAGB website.
This year there is only one election for the eight Committee Member posts. Each candidate needs to receive two nominations from active members and in the proper GAGB forum to be valid, and the nominee must ‘accept’ the nomination by the due date.The Chair post is now for two years so there is no Chair election this year.
Committee Elections (8 vacancies, 1-year term )
- Nominations open: start of day Friday November 1st 2019 (post nominations on THIS thread now!)
- Nominations close: end of day Friday November 8th 2019 (eight days)
- Acceptance & Manifesto in forum and emailed to Michael Malvick (Ladybug Kids) by end of day Saturday November 9th 2019
- Q&A runs all day November 10th-15th (six days)
- Voting starts: start of day Saturday November 16th 2019,
- Voting ends: end of day Sunday November 24th 2019 (nine days)
The new committee will start on Sunday 1st December for a 1 year term.